PA to the Clergy
Hope Church Islington is looking for a part time (20hrs a week) PA to support the Clergy in bringing about the vision of Hope Church to glorify God through the re-evangelisation of our area and city for the transformation of lives and society.
The PA will:
- Provide administrative support in respect of Clergy correspondence and communication, telephones, filing, expenses, e-mail, diary management, planning & coordination of travel, meetings and events
- Attend any relevant Clergy meetings as requested, taking notes and producing minutes and follow-up actions as appropriate
- Assist with the planning of and preparation for other church meetings, including staff meetings, ministry-specific meetings and related work
- Arrange hospitality for meetings involving Clergy
- Contribute to the planning and delivery of specific HCI projects and events
- Liaise with other staff and leaders to facilitate all of the above
6 months fixed term contract. 21k pro rata. Hours on agreement with Clergy.
To see a full job description and to request an application form please email email@example.com
Closing date 25th May. Interviews 30th May.